Intela is a global provider of database marketing solutions, offering proprietary web and mobile marketing platforms for brands, advertising agencies, direct marketers and publishing partners. We generate and deliver qualified leads through a suite of performance-based marketing solutions spanning 24 countries worldwide.
With the knowledge and experience that comes from having amassed a unique database of more than 110 million consumer profiles and a trusted network of more than 10,000 publishing partners, Intela offers an unparalleled ability to help our clients plan effective media campaigns across mobile and web based applications, globally.
Intela provides unique expertise in generating integrated custom advertising campaigns with a global reach, currently spanning 24 countries, including the UK, US, France, Spain, Benelux, Australia, Canada, Germany, and Brazil.
Thanks to bespoke professional services and successful ROI management, Intela partners with numerous leading blue chip companies and Global Hitwise Top 50 clients.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job to email@example.com
Desktop Support/Junior Systems Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and driven IT Support Analyst, looking to expand their technical skills and commercial awareness, to join a successful and technology driven online marketing agency at their Head Office based in London’s West End.
- Hardware and software face-to-face technical support, in a Microsoft Windows (XP/Vista/7)/Mac environment
- Effectively manage helpdesk queue to provide efficient desktop support
- Support for users in Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010) and Microsoft Outlook (2010)
- Answer employee’s general IT related queries
- Set up of hand held devices such as Blackberry and iPhone, alongside set up for landline Avaya phones
- IT set up for new joiners and conduct IT induction
- Deal with network troubleshooting
- Support with Group Policy and Accurate Directory
- Deal with any virus issues that may arise
- Linux system maintenance
- Support users with the VPN system
- Support with the company Wiki
- Support users with video conferencing programs such as Skype & Polycom
This position will be the sole IT support for our London office, and report into the Senior Systems Administrator in our office in Boulder (Colorado), where the other two members of the IT team are based. Therefore this person will need to work independently and use their initiative, which will give the role lots of autonomy. This role would suit a quick learner who is interested in learning new skills, personal development and someone who enjoys working in a varied role. We are looking for someone with a technical background in a 1st/2nd line desktop support/systems administrator role, with excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service.
- 2-5 years of desktop support/systems administrator experience is essential
- Experience with Dell hardware including laptops, desktops and printers
- Experience with Apple Mac hardware and software deployed in a commercial environment
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP/Vista/7), Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010) and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiar with Linux ( RedHat, Centos, etc ) to assist with troubleshooting application and remote connection issues
- Experience with networking and network performance troubleshooting
- Experience with mobile hardware such as Blackberry and iPhone
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be approachable, and good at building relationships with all levels throughout the business
- Must be able to effectively work under pressure and handle crises well
- Good customer service skills
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for US opportunities.